UCI Road World Championships Live Stream, Broadcast and Telecast details:- If you love watching Road cycling, then you must be waiting for this event to be played in Bergen Road Cycling 2017 as it is one of the top sports.
The 2017 UCI Road World Championships are scheduled to be held in 2017 in Bergen, Norway. It will be the 90th UCI Road World Championships and the second to be held in Norway, after the 1993 world championships in Oslo.
Meet the most famous road cyclists in the world, watch great sporting feats and experience the buzz around the event, when all eyes look to Western Norway!
The 2017 World Cycling Championships are held in Bergen, Norway from Sunday, 17 September to Sunday, 24 September. All races are played out on challenging routes with a lot of vertical metres.
The focus of the road race for both men and women lies on a 19.5 kilometres circuit with a series of three climbs in rapid succession. In the men’s race the circuit is tackled twelve times.
How to Watch Road cycling ?
All the Cycling fans , including Norway will be able to watch Road Cycling Live streaming on Supersport which is one of the biggest sports Channel networks in that Area.
This is one of the world’s biggest sporting events, and will be the largest event ever to have taken place in the region. UCI Road World Championship will feature 12 races over 9 days, and gather 1.150 cyclists from more than 80 nations.
The championship will be broadcast to over 300 million TV-viewers, and there is expected an attendance of around 500.000 spectators.
UCI Road World Championships 2017 schedule
- Opening ceremony: Saturday September 16 at 19:30-20:30
- Women’s Team Time Trial: Sunday September 17 at 12:05-13:55
- Men’s Team Time Trial: Sunday September 17 at 13:35-17:25
- Women’s Junior Individual Time Trial: Monday September 18 at 10:35-11:50
- Men’s Under 23 Individual Time Trial: Monday September 18 at 13:05-17:35
- Men’s Junior Individual Time Trial: Tuesday September 19 at 11:35-13:30
- Women Elite Individual Time Trial: Tuesday September 19 at 15:55-17:15
- Men’s Elite Time Trial: Wednesday September 20 at 13:05-17:45
- Women’s Junior Road Race: Friday September 22 at 10:05-12:15
- Men’s Under 23 Road Race: Friday September 22 at 13:15-17:35
- Women’s Elite Road Race: Saturday September 23 at 13:15-17:15
- Men’s Junior Road Race: Saturday September 23, time TBC
- Men’s Elite Road Race: Sunday September 24 at 10:05-16:50
The road races will take place on spectacular circuits in and around Bergen. The men’s road race will start in Øygarden, with the sea and the beautiful coastal landscape as a backdrop.
The setting will give the crowds, the racers and, not least, the viewers a magical experience when the UCI Road World Championships in Bergen 2017 conclude with the Men’s Elite Road Race on the last weekend of the championships.
The celebration of Norwegian coastal culture is an important feature of Bergen 2017, and there will be a great atmosphere on Øygarden and Fjell on the last weekend of Bergen 2017. The highlight will be the climb up ‘Salmon Hill’ to Ulriken. There’s a lot to look forward to!
Program World Cycling Championships 2017 Bergen, Norway
|Su 17-9||TTT women||42.5 km|
|Su 17-9||TTT men||42.5 km|
|Tu 19-9||ITT women||21.1 km|
|We 20-9||ITT men||31.0 km|
|Sa 23-9||Road race women||152.8 km|
|Su 24-9||Road race men||276.5 km|